Travelling is of utmost importance to go from one place to another. The chances of transmission of virus increase in public transports. These include how to protect yourself from coronavirus in an uber, train, local cab, and even on airplanes.
Are you ready to Travel? Here’s Info On Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Traveling
- Understand your risk factor when traveling
Some people have a greater chance of catching the infection. It includes children and the elderly. Additionally, if you have an underlying disease or illness, then it is also better if you avoid transport.
- Wear face masks when traveling
Facemasks are the safest way to protect yourself from the virus. They help to protect us from catching any airborne droplets of the virus. Additionally, also avoid touching your face with contaminated or dirty hands.
- Do not immediately handle cash when traveling
At some point in your travel, you will need to handle cash. Try switching to online modes of payment. If not possible, then do safely keep away the cash and sanitize it when you reach home. Pay special attention to such things that are a source of infection. It can also include tickets for the mode of travel.
General Tips To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus
The recent pandemic has left everyone in a state of panic. Coronavirus or COVID-19 is the buzz of the media everywhere. Covid-19 is a new strain of the virus that originated from China. It is responsible for producing acute respiratory syndrome. Every media source is informing us about the symptoms of the disease.
Moreover, people also must know how to prevent it. Especially as we reopen. However, rarely do people tell you about ways to protect yourself from coronavirus. Before we discuss how to protect yourself from Coronavirus when returning to work lets go over a list of general tips and preventive measures that you can take to protect yourself from coronavirus.
Only leave your home when it is necessary. No one around the world can stress enough that staying home means-staying safe. Avoid going out in public. This automatically reduces your chance of contracting COVID-19. The best way is to use e-commerce routes if possible.
- Build up your immunity for the virus. Eat well and sleep well. People overlook the fact that these two are the building blocks of immunity. People who ignore these two things can suffer from dire consequences.
- When coming home from a public setting, remove your shoes outside your homes. Upon entering, do not wish or greet anyone. Firstly, wash your hands and change your clothes. This way, you not only protect yourself but your family as well.
- All business owners should reduce the shift hours in their offices. They can also reduce working staff in the office. Promote habits of working from home. Safety checks must also be present at the entrance to the workplace. This ensures that the person is not hiding any symptoms.
Also see the Video Series with Info from Experts at the World Health Organization and the CDC found here.
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus At Hair Salon - May 30, 2020
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Traveling - May 30, 2020
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Grocery Shopping - May 30, 2020