Many people are working from home. However, many are still out there working. Most of these people are those who cannot work from home. These people have a higher chance of transmitting the virus. This is because they can carry the virus with them to their homes. It also increases the chance of contact. It’s important to know how to protect yourself from Coronavirus when returning to work.
The recent pandemic has left everyone in a state of panic. Coronavirus or COVID-19 is the buzz of the media everywhere. Covid-19 is a new strain of the virus that originated from China. It is responsible for producing acute respiratory syndrome. Every media source is informing us about the symptoms of the disease.
Moreover, people also must know how to prevent it. Especially as we reopen. However, rarely do people tell you about ways to protect yourself from coronavirus. Before we discuss how to protect yourself from Coronavirus when returning to work lets go over a list of general tips and preventive measures that you can take to protect yourself from coronavirus.
General Tips To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus
Only leave your home when it is necessary. No one around the world can stress enough that staying home means-staying safe. Avoid going out in public. This automatically reduces your chance of contracting COVID-19. The best way is to use e-commerce routes if possible.
- Build up your immunity for the virus. Eat well and sleep well. People overlook the fact that these two are the building blocks of immunity. People who ignore these two things can suffer from dire consequences.
- When coming home from a public setting, remove your shoes outside your homes. Upon entering, do not wish or greet anyone. Firstly, wash your hands and change your clothes. This way, you not only protect yourself but your family as well.
- All business owners should reduce the shift hours in their offices. They can also reduce working staff in the office. Promote habits of working from home. Safety checks must also be present at the entrance to the workplace. This ensures that the person is not hiding any symptoms.
Also see the Video Series with Info from Experts at the World Health Organization and the CDC found here.
Returning To Work? Here’s Info On Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Returning To Work
Follow some of these tips to protect yourself when returning to work.
- Get the workplace ready – Primarily, it is the responsibility of the owners of a workplace to make it ready for their employees. It includes the sanitization of the workplace before opening it to resume work. They should establish procedures indication the frequency of cleaning.
- Self-Hygiene – Frequent washing of your hands for twenty seconds is necessary to maintain self-hygiene. Alternatively, you can also use a sanitizer. This way, you know that your hands are germ-free. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth excessively
- Social distance and avoid crowds – Stay six feet away from people around you. Avoid going into crowds or rush places. If you want to have lunch, sit away from people.
- Cover Your face – Although using facemasks is not necessary, but it can be a precautionary measure.
Covid-19 is a dangerous disease that affects anyone and everyone. When Returning to Work, it is important that protect ourselves from this infection. That is the only way to control the virus from affecting everyone around us. A public setting is a hotspot for the transmission of the virus. Therefore, practice personal hygiene religiously as this is the necessary precautionary measure against the disease.
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus At Hair Salon - May 30, 2020
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Traveling - May 30, 2020
- How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus When Grocery Shopping - May 30, 2020